What is so special about Ilkay Collection towels?
• The yarn we use is made from 100% Turkish Combed Cotton with a hollow core which is woven without breakage into long loops for luxurious softness.
• Hygro technology is then applied to make the towels become fluffy as they dry.
• Each towel weighs 600gsm; absorbing moisture and drying quickly.
• Double stitching along the sides to ensure longevity.
• Added convenience of hanging loops to help quick drying.
• Packed in eco-friendly, biodegradable packaging to help the environment.
• Produced to OEKO-Tex standard for added confidence.
Why trade with us?
Expertise: Over 20 years experience in buying and distribution textiles with technical knowledge to understand the spinning, weaving and production processes.
Local Knowledge: Ilkay is bilingual, familiar with the region and its people and knows the best areas to go when it comes to bath linens, not to mention the ability to deal with enquiries quickly and efficiently in her native language.
Service: We are a small business, agile and flexible to act fast, but have access to a large warehouse and next day delivery service to ensure you get the best of both worlds.
It's Ilkay's passion to bring the very best of Turkish cotton and deliver it with a first-class service.
If you have a requirement for wholesale towels, then please get in touch - we'd love to work with you!
If you use the form below, we will come back to you ASAP.